Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Patagonia Women’s Down Sweater is actually not a sweater at all. It’s actually a super warm insulated jacket. Those crazy Patagonia Outerwear folks must be losing their minds. At least they are good at making premium 800-fill-power goose down insulated women’s jackets. I wonder if calling it a down sweater when its actually a Superlight, windproof and water-resistant shell is false advertising? Someone should call Patagonia out. It could be a showdown. There could be gunslingers involved. No real guns though, just water pistols.
Super Important Note - Some of the Patagonia Down Sweaters for Fall 2011 are made with non-recycled fabric. If you receive a non-recycled version of a Down Sweater, the fabric color may vary slightly from the images seen here. Sorry about all of it, and please don't hate us.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Down Sweater
- Superlight, windproof shell has high tear-strength and is treated with a Deluge DWR finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets with Deluge DWR-coated zippers
- Internal zippered stretch mesh self-stuff pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and adjustable Draw cord hem seal out drafts
- Regular fit
- Weight: 11.3 oz / 320 g
- Shell and Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.