The Patagonia Women’s Capilene 1 SW Bottom is a light base layer for warm to hot weather conditions. The Capilene 1 is the lightest in the line, called SW, meaning silkweight. The blend of polyester and spandex jersey fits next-to-skin. The material wicks moisture off your skin and dries it out, so you can continue your hike comfortably. The 50+ UPF protects your skin from sun rays and your friends will love you for the Polygiene permanent odor control. Nobody likes a stinky base layer.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Capilene 1 SW Bottom
- Polyester/spandex jersey blend for superior stretch and moisture management
- Smooth jersey face is comfortable against the skin
- Extra wide self-fabric waistband with stretch mesh backing stays in place and provides next-to-skin comfort
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Capilene 1 SW Bottom
- Weight: 5.2 oz / 147 g
- Slim fit
- 4.6-oz (130 g) 94% polyester (35% recycled)/ 6% spandex jersey, with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.