The Patagonia Women's Better Sweater Cables Jacket is the newest addition to the Better Sweater family. It features a cable-knit sweater exterior that is great for layering and a soft, fleece interior that can function next-to-skin. If the Better Sweater family was like the Spice Girls then, with its layering capabilities, the Cables Jacket would be Sporty Spice. (I really need to stop comparing everything to the Spice Girls. It's getting annoying and played out.... like the Spice Girl's 3rd album "Forever"). Add in the tall, stand-up collar, and you have a versatile mid-layer that will keep you warm as you enjoy a night out or venture out into the great outdoors.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Cables Jacket
- 100% polyester cable-knit sweater exterior and soft fleece interior
- Princess seams, front and back, for a contoured fit
- Full-length, center-front zipper
- On-seam, zippered hand warmer pockets and interior drop-in pockets
- Left-bicep zippered pocket
- Hip length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Cables Jacket
- Slim fit
- Weight: 17.5 oz / 496 g
- 10.4-oz 100% polyester fleece with cable-knit sweater exterior and fleece interior
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.