Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Award Winner - Polartec APEX Award 2012
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Alpine Guide Pant
- Breathable Polartec Power Shield stretch-woven nylon/polyester soft-shell fabric is treated with Hard face Technology for improved durability and wind- and water-resistance
- Separating waist with zip fly and hook-and-loop tab closure has built-in separating belt with adjustable slider-hook buckle; lies flat under a harness or backpack
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and one thigh pocket, all with reverse-coil zippers with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility
- Alpine-boot-compatible zippered cuffs with snap tabs, scuff guards and gripper elastic cuffs with tie-down loops
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Alpine Guide Pant
- Weight: 18.1 oz / 513 g
- Regular fit
- Body: 7.1-oz Polartec Power Shield 46% stretch-woven nylon / 46% polyester / 8% spandex
- Reinforcements: 9.5-oz Polartec Power Shield brushed stretch-woven 57% polyester / 36% nylon / 7% spandex
- Body and reinforcements have Hard face Technology and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.