Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Synchilla Snap-T Pullover is a classic that kind of made fleece cool, and one of those type of fleece jackets you will probably own for like 20 years. The Synchilla is made with a warm and durable double-faced 100% polyester fleece, and has a low-sheared face that helps trap body heat, and resists abrasion so it will last you longer. This Patagonia fleece features spandex trimmed cuffs, and a taped 4-snap Supplex nylon placket that combine to keep in warmth, and the hip length makes it decent for layering when it's super cold out, or to wear alone during the spring or fall. The men's Synchilla fleece weighs in at around 18.7 ounces on average, has a relaxed fit design, and it's so loud in here right now.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Synchilla Snap-T Pullover
- Fabric is a super warm and soft recycled double-faced polyester fleece that is abrasion-resistant to keep it looking new year after year
- Pullover style with 4-snap Supplex nylon placket for contrast and Y-Joint sleeves
- Wear as a midlayer or on its own, or for wearing around town when a jacket would be troublesome
- Stand-up collar blocks those harsh and icy winds from creeping down your neck
- The left chest pocket has a Supplex nylon flap and snap closure, and adds a unique and cool style to the design
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim for additional wind blocking reinforcement, keeping you toasty warm while the outside is chilly
- The hem goes down to about hip length, further enveloping you in a soft bear hug of warmth
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Synchilla Snap-T Pullover
- Relaxed fit, meaning it is designed to drape loosely on the body for the most comfortable pullover ever. So great.
- Weight: 18.7 oz / 530 g
- Solids: 10.6-oz 100% polyester (86% recycled) polyester fleece
- Prints: 10.3-oz 100% polyester
- Heathers: 100% polyester (80% recycled) fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.