Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Ultralight Down Shirt. The durable Ultralight Down Shirt is Patagonia's lightest-weight insulation built with superlight nylon fabric and insulated with warm, highly compressible 800-fillpower goose down. It has a slim silhouette for thermal efficiency under a shell, or as a stand-alone layer.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Ultralight Down Shirt
- The toughest, lightest-weight shell fabric we've ever used for down garments with a Deluge DWR finish
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down for low-bulk warmth
- Quilt pattern controls movement of down for optimal warmth
- Minimal silhouette with a 1/4-zip reduces weight
- Thermally efficient under a shell or as a stand alone layer
- Draw cord hem seals out cold
- Self-fabric stuff sack
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Ultralight Down Shirt
- Slim fit
- Weight: 5.9 oz / 167
- Shell and Lining: 0.8-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a Deluge DWR finish
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.