Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Ultralight Down Hoody. The durable Ultralight Down Hoody is built with our lightest-weight nylon fabric and insulated with warm, highly compressible 800-fill-power goose down. It has a slim silhouette for thermal efficiency under a shell or as a stand-alone layer.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Ultralight Down Hoody
- The toughest, lightest-weight shell fabric we've ever used for down garments with a Deluge DWR finish
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down for low-bulk warmth
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes insulation and also allows the use of less down, creating an elegant, low-profile garment
- Low-profile adjustable hood seals out wind
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets one chest pocket
- Draw cord hem seals out cold and spindrift
- Self-fabric stuff sack
- Slim fit
- Weight: 9.3 oz / 264 g
- Shell and Lining: 0.8 oz / 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.