Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Triolet Pants. The Triolet Pants are made for ski touring or mountaineering in tough weather conditions. The shell pants, engineered with Gore-TexPerformance Shell uses the most durable nylon face fabrics available. The 3-layer construction uses a Gore-Tex membrane, which is bonded between the outer material and robust inner lining for total waterproof/breathable protection.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Triolet Pant
- 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable nylon and windproof Gore-Tex fabric
- Partially elasticized separating waist with watertight, 2-way Slim Zip fly and built-in adjustable belt with separating buckle
- Two hand warmer pockets feature supple, watertight-coated Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight
- Full-length watertight-coated side zips for easy on/off snap closures at ankle and waist
- Articulated seat and knees for full mobility
- Ski-boot compatible cuffs have scuff guards, elasticized internal mini gaiters, adjustable snap closure and tie-down loops
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Triolet Pant
- Regular fit
- Weight: 22.4 oz / 635 g
- 3-layer, 4.2 oz, 40-denier 100% nylon Gore-Tex fabric
- Reinforcement: 3-layer, 5.5 oz, 70-denier 100% nylon Gore-Tex fabric
- Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.