Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Tres 3-in-1 Parka is a winter jacket for keeping up with constant changes in weather. Waking up for work can prove difficult in the winter when you're never sure what type of weather you'll step out into. The Tres is a 3-in-1 wonder, ready to take on the challenge. The shell is a wind and waterproof barrier, made of the 2L H2No Performance Standard shell, with 100% polyester stretch twill and a durable water repellent finish to prevent moisture from soaking into the fabric surface. Falling to the lower hip, the shell takes on rain and snow with a removable hood to protect the perfectly styled hair upon your head. A solid, clean color with storm flap to protect the front zipper and 3 zippered pockets on the exterior looks good on the city streets as you travel to work. The inner jacket zips in and is ready to warm you up with 600 fill power duck down. Toasty inside the shell and ready to be worn alone on drier days. The handwarmer pockets on the liner feature a soft microfleece lining and the internal chest pocket can be used as a stuff sack when the liner is ready to be tucked away into your backpack or briefcase.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Tres 3-in-1 Parka
- Versatile wind- and weather-resistant DWR- (durable water repellent) treated polyester stretch twill shell with a zip-out jacket made of recycled polyester insulated with Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-live-plucked, non-forcefed) 600-fill-power duck down
- Shell features 2-way zipper; stand-up collar with microfleece-lined chin flap and collar; external storm flap with hidden snap closure; adjustable and removable hood
- Shell pockets: Two zippered double-welted handwarmers lined with micropolyester brushed jersey
- One double-welted left-chest pocket; adjustable hook-and-loop closure cuffs and elasticized drawcord hem that adjusts through the handwarmer pockets
- Zip-out insulated jacket pockets: Two microfleece-lined zippered handwarmers; zippered interior left-chest pocket made of stretch mesh that doubles as a stuffsack and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Zip-out insulated down jacket attaches to shell with center-front zippers and snap loops at cuffs and back of neck; with horizontal quilting; fixed hem with side-seam detailing
- Shell: Lower hip length; zip-out insulated jacket: Hip length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Tres 3-in-1 Parka
- Regular fit
- Weight: 48.4 oz / 1372 g
- Shell: H2No Performance Standard 2-layer, 6.7- oz 100% polyester stretch twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Insulated zip-out jacket: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.