Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Men's Torrentshell Pants by Patagonia. From the perpetual drip of a rain forest trek, to the flash-bang of an afternoon thunderstorm in the mountains, the Torrentshell Pants are rainwear pants built for trekking and hiking in wet conditions.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Pants
- 2.5-Layer H2No Performance Standard Nylon Ripstop Waterproof/Breathable Fabric Repels Moisture
- Pull-On, Elasticized Self-Fabric Waistband with Internal Drawcord
- Two Zippered Handwarmer Pockets and Zippered Back Pocket All Have Deluge DWR-Treated Zippers and Storm Flaps
- Articulated Knees
- Adjustable, Self-Fabric Hook-And-Loop Closure At Ankle with Deluge DWR-Treated Zipper and Storm Flap
- Pants Stow In Left Handwarmer Pocket
- Weight: 9.6 oz / 272 g
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2.5-Layer, 2.6 oz 50-Denier 100% Nylon Ripstop with a Waterproof/Breathable Barrier and a Deluge DWR (Durable Water Repellent) Finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.