Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Men's Torrentshell Jacket by Patagonia is equipped with 2.5-layer fabric with waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. This Patagonia men’s jacket will keep you dry from the perpetual drip of a rain forest trek, to the flashbang of an afternoon thunderstorm in the mountains. The Men’s Torrentshell jacket is built for trekking and hiking in bad conditions. You will not be disappointed by the comfort of performance of this Patagonia shell jacket. The Torrentshell rain jacket pairs well with cheese.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Jacket
- H2No Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Micro fleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal welt storm flap that creates a zipper-garage chin guard
- Pockets: two zippered hand warmers and venting pit zips all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable draw cord hem seal out elements
- Stows in self-stuff hand warmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Regular fit
- Weight: 12.2 oz / 346 g
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz / 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.