The Patagonia Men's Solar Wind Jacket. A lightweight insulated jacket with low bulk, combines a supple Windstoper Insulated Shell exterior with 60-g PrimaLoft Ecoinsulation for superior warmth and total wind protection.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Solar Wind Jacket
- Gore Wind stopper fabric combined with 60-g Prim aloft Eco insulation is warm, compressible and highly weather-resistant
- Interior quilting stabilizes insulation
- Harness-and pack-compatible hand warmer pockets with reverse-coil zippers internal zippered security pocket
- Touch Point System has embedded cord lock hem for quick adjustment to seal out weather
- Low-profile gusset cuffs create a tight wrist seal
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Solar Wind Jacket
- Regular fit
- Weight: 18.2 oz / 516 g
- 2.8-oz Gore Wind stopper 100% nylon
- Insulation: 60-g Prim aloft Eco 100% polyester (70% recycled)
- Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester ripstop
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.