Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men’s Powder Bowl Pant is a waterproof ski and snowboard pant for riding your favorite slopes. The Gore-Tex 2-layer fabric is waterproof and breathable to keep you dry through deep powder or even a little tumble. The durable water repellent sheds water as well, so it won’t soak in. The regular fit provides room for a base layer and a gusseted crotch for movement. Pockets are peppered throughout for hanging onto important items, and they’re all zippered for security. Thigh vents on the outsides of the leg release excess heat for a quick breather.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Slim Powder Bowl Pant
- Durable 2-layer polyester Gore-Tex fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection
- Waist Details: combination of a slick taffeta and self-fabric lining repels moisture adjustable elastic tabs customize fit grown-on belt loops two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers reduce bulk and weight
- Zippered pockets: two hand warmers; one rear; one right thigh
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for mobility external mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat and keep out snow
- Gaiters with a DWR finish seal out snow tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded at lower right leg
- Regular fit
- Weight: 26.8 oz / 760 g
- 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester Gore-Tex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: seat and upper thighs: 100% brushed polyester mesh
- Legs: 100% polyester mesh
- Gaiters: 2.3-oz 100% polyester with a DWR finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.