The Men's Shelled Insulator Pants by Patagonia. Versatile, highly water-resistant, insulated soft-shell pants that provide windproof protection, warmth and full-stretch freedom of movement for fishing in cool or cold conditions.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Shelled Insulator Pants
- Tough 3-layer stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric is water-resistant and lined with a windproof laminate and soft grid-backed insulation
- Brushed tricot-lined waist with belt loops and zip fly
- Two tricot-lined pockets in front; one tricot-lined hip pocket with horizontal zipper
- Gusseted cuffs with hook-and-loop closure offer a secure fit at the ankle
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Shelled Insulator Pants
- Weight: 19.4 oz / 550 g
- Regular fit
- 9.6-oz 86% polyester/14% spandex bonded to a windproof membrane, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.