The Patagonia Men's Rubicon Down is a performance-oriented ski jacket. Patagonia claims it is good for "riding in all conditions, whether it’s five-percent smoke or baked windslab". If that sounds like English to you then this jacket might be right up your alley. The insulation is 600-fill goose down which is lightweight, compressible and traps warm air close to your body. The outer material is durable polyester ripstop which is windproof and highly water-resistant with Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish to handle that.... baked windslab. Loaded up with all the features you look for in a snowsport jacket, including a RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector, the Rubicon Down will help you stay in your highest gear.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Rubicon Down Jacket
- Durable, lightweight polyester ripstop is windproof and highly water resistant warm and highly compressible 600-fill-power goose down
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable removable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions soft micro fleece panels placed in back of neck and chin high collar seals out snow
- Pit zips quickly release heat articulated arms improve mobility
- Removable, lightweight stretch-woven powder skirt with snap secures webbing loop at center back and connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two hand warmers one chest, with secure media pocket and cable routing one internal stash one internal drop-in for goggles and gloves
- Adjustable low-profile cuff secures over or under gloves draw cord hem cinches to keep out cold draw cord exits into hand warmer pockets for easy adjustment
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 39.5 oz / 1120 g
- Shell: 1.75-oz 40-denier 100% polyester ripstop with PU-coated and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Powder Skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex
- Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.