The Patagonia Men’s R1 Hoody is a fleece pullover for active adventures on the trail or skiing down the mountain. The Polartec Power Dry polyester fleece has a grid pattern, which helps to regulate temperature by quickly wicking moisture off your skin and drying it out. It even provides stretchy movement and makes it easier to stuff into your bag for later. The smooth feel will put a smile on your face, and additional layers glide over top easily. Lighter weight fabric at the pits, cuffs, and waist minimizes bulk and increases breathability. The off-center zip makes the balaclava-style hood more comfortable against your face, so you can pretend you’re scuba diving in the winter.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's R1 Hoody
- Our classic R1 fleece - with it's high/low grid pattern for enhanced wicking, airflow and fast dry times - provides excellent stretch, warmth, and durability in a variety of temperatures
- A lighter weight, micro-grid fabric on Variable Conditions Cuff, underarm gusset and lower torso improves breathability and dry times
- A re-engineered pattern offers a refined technical fit with offset seams for comfort under outerwear and packs
- Snug-fitting balaclava-style hood fits comfortably under a helmet strap center-front Slim-Zip with soft, kissing-welt zipper garage and chin flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Variable Conditions Cuff has discreet, on-seam thumb loops for added coverage, and a spiral stitch construction allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- One left chest pocket has Slim Zip install and clean finish zipper garage
- Longer torso for comfort under a harness or a pack waistbelt
- Slim fit
- Weight: 12.6 oz / 357 g
- Body: 6.8-oz Polartec Power Dry 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex
- Cuffs and Hem: 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 92% polyester (54% recycled)/8% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.