Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Men's R1 Hoody by Patagonia. The R1 Hoody is the optimal midlayer or baselayer for athletic alpine endeavors in demanding conditions. Made of Regulator grid fleece for outstanding performance in the vertical environment.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's R1 Hoody
- Versatile R1 fleece, with its high/low grid pattern, provides excellent stretch, warmth, fast wicking and great breathability in a variety of temperatures
- A lighter weight, micro-grid fabric on Variable Conditions Cuff, underarm gusset and lower torso improves breathability and dry time
- Refined technical fit with offset seams for comfort under outerwear and packs
- Snug-fitting balaclava-style hood fits comfortably under a helmet strap; center-front Slim Zip with soft, kissing-welt zipper garage and chin flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Variable Conditions Cuff has discreet, on-seam thumb loops for added coverage, and a spiral stitch construction allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- One left chest pocket has Slim Zip install and clean-finished zipper garage
- Longer torso for comfort under a harness or a pack waistbelt
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's R1 Hoody
- Weight: 12.6 oz / 357 g
- Slim fit
- Body: 6.8-oz Polartec Power Dry 93% polyester (41% recycled) / 7% spandex
- Cuffs, Underarms, and Hem: 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 92% polyester (54% recycled) / 8% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.