Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Men's Nano Puff Jacket by Patagonia is an ultra-light jacket durable enough to withstand the chilly temperatures of the year with ease. A unique quilt pattern on this Patagonia jacket holds insulation in place, while two handwarmer pockets keep your precious little hands nice and warm. If you have big hands and are proud of them, I didn't mean to offend you. Really, I apologize.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Jacket
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation, and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have clean-finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Jacket
- Weight: 11.8 oz / 335 g
- Regular fit
- Shell and Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.