Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Mixed Guide Pant
- Breathable Polartec Power Shield stretch-woven nylon/polyester soft-shell fabric is treated with Hard face Technology for improved durability and wind- and water-resistance; waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard fabric in the seat and knees
- Separating waist with zip fly and hook-and-loop tab closure has built-in separating belt with adjustable slider-hook buckle; lies flat under a harness or backpack
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Mesh thigh vents
- Two harness- and pack-compatible pleated thigh pockets
- Ski-boot-compatible zippered cuffs with expandable 2-position snaps, scuff guards and internal mini-gaiters with tie-down loops
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Mixed Guide Pant
- Weight: 21.6 oz / 612 g
- Regular fit
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 4.8-oz 70 denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Soft Shell: 9.5-oz Polartec Power Shield stretch-woven 57% polyester / 36% nylon / 7% spandex
- All with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.