The Men's Micro Puff Pants by Patagonia. The Micro Puff Pants provide lightweight, windproof, water-resistant insulation that's compressible and warm.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Micro Puff Pants
- Lightweight, windproof shell made of recycled polyester and treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wet-weather protection
- 100-g PrimaLoft One insulation is warm, even when wet, durable and compressible
- Elasticized waist with gripper elastic in back and hook-and-loop adjustment tabs; 2-way zippered fly with low bulk wind flap
- Fully separating, 2-way side zips, both with a Deluge DWR finish
- Articulated knees; reinforced seat and knees
- Elasticized cuffs with snap closures
- Regular fit
- Weight: 17.4 oz / 493 g
- Fabric: Shell: 1.5-oz 32-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Insulation: 100-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester
- Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Shell and Lining have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.