The Patagonia Men’s Merino 2 LW Bottom is a merino wool base layer for cool-to-cold skiing or hiking conditions. The Merino 2 Bottoms are blended with merino wool, Capilene polyester, and spandex, for a cozy blend that warms your lower half without constriction. Plenty of stretch to keep you moving down the trail, while the natural wicking ability of wool keeps your skin dry. The smooth outside makes it easy to pull on additional layers over top in a flash, and a fully functional fly means you don’t have to slow down just because of a bathroom break.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Merino 2 LW Bottom
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn jersey-knit construction
- Spandex for added stretch
- Brushed elastic waistband and offset inseam for next-to-skin comfort
- Functional fly
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage; bluesign approved fabric
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Slim fit
- Weight: 8.1 oz / 230 g
- 6.3-oz / (179-g) 77% chlorine-free merino wool
- 18% polyester (100% recycled)
- 5% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.