I'm going to try my very best not to make any puns about the Patagonia Men's Knifeblade Jacket. This cutting-edge jacket will have you looking sharp. (my very best isn't very good). Patagonia's best soft shell for alpine and ice climbing, the Knifeblade sports Polartec® Power Shield® Pro fabric for lightweight weather resistance and ample breathability (it is actually more of a cross between a hard and soft shell). It also slides easily over other layers for colder weather. I like this jacket for everyday wear, while much cooler people will utilize it for climbing up ice or chilly activities that require a helmet (the hood is adjustable and helmet-compatible).
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Knifeblade Jacket
- Polartec Power Shield Pro fabric with a tricot backing combines high weather resistance and incredible breathability
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Touch Point System has embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out weather
- Modified Y-Joint sleeve construction allows overhead mobility without lifting the jacket
- One left chest pocket and two high handwarmer pockets are harness- and pack-compatible, with mesh pocket bags and reverse-coil Slim Zips with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Low-profile, self-fabric hook-and-loop closure cuffs with pleated gusset
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Knifeblade Jacket
- Weight: 18.9 oz / 536 g
- Slim fit
- 5.8-oz Polartec Power Shield Pro 89% polyester / 11% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.