Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Interlodge Down Jacket
- Durable 2-layer recycled nylon Gore-Tex fabric protects against cold and wet snow
- Diamond-quilted interior with warm and highly compressible 600-fill power premium European goose down
- 2-way watertight coated zipper with wind flap fully adjustable, insulated hood tall stand-up collar with baffle at back of neck brushed polyester jersey on chin guard
- Pockets: Welted zippered hand warmers lined with brushed polyester jersey horizontal left chest drop-in pocket features an internal padded electronics pocket with cable routing internal right chest zippered pocket internal left-torso mesh pocket
- Adjustable cuffs with self-fabric snap tabs hem adjusts with elasticized draw cord accessed through hand warmer pockets
- Lower hip length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Interlodge Down Jacket
- Regular fit
- Weight: 38.6 oz / 1094 g
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.3-oz 70-denier Gore-Tex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.