The Men's Integral Jacket by Patagonia. This weather-resistant, breathable and versatile polyester soft-shell jacket provides partial windproof protection with comfortable full-stretch performance.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Integral Jacket
- Versatile soft-shell jacket combines breathable double-weave fabric, with strategically placed windproof panels for protection; with Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabrics sanded on the inside for improved moisture management and next-to-skin comfort
- Full-coverage, zip-through collar with wind flap
- Internal fleece cuff gaiter with thumb loops
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers; vertical left chest pocket with zipper and interior cord pass-through
- Slight drop tail with single-pull drawcord
- Body: 9-oz 75-denier 91% polyester, 9% spandex double weave
- Front Chest and Top of Sleeves: 3-layer, 9.6-oz 70-denier 86% polyester, 14% spandex
- All have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Cuff Gaiters: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry 94% polyester (53% recycled), 6% spandex, with moisture-wicking performance
- Weight: 21.2 oz / 601 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.