The Men's Houdini Full-Zip Jacket by Patagonia is soft, breathable and ultralight, the Houdini is a take-itanywhere jacket, with weather-resistant protection for every high-output endeavor.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Houdini Full-Zip Jacket
- Highly breathable, incredibly light textured soft-shell fabric has a strong triple-ripstop pattern and a subtle, slightly transparent appearance
- Incredibly light textured soft shell, made of slightly transparent, highly breathable, strong triple-ripstop nylon
- Shell fabric is treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Deluge DWR-coated center-front zipper
- Zippered exterior chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack and has a reinforced carabiner clip loop
- Hood opening and field-of-vision adjustment in one pull
- Elastic cuffs
- Drawcord hem
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- Reflective heat-transfer logo at left chest
- Slim fit
- Weight: 4.3 oz / 121 g
- 1-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.