The Men's Guide Hoody by Patagonia. The hooded version of Patagonia's most popular stretch-woven soft shell, the Guide Hoody combines stretch, wind-resistance and high levels of breathability with a moisture-wicking brushed interior.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Guide Hoody
- Highly breathable, wind-resistant, recycled polyester double weave with 4-way stretch is treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wet-weather protection
- Helmet-compatible, single-pull hood construction features a laminated visor for enhanced visibility in poor conditions
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort and moisture management
- Microfleece-lined collar, chin guard and wind flap
- Pockets: Two handwarmers with zipper garages, one left chest
- Deluge DWR-treated zippers on all pockets
- Articulated sleeves for enhanced mobility and full coverage during long reaches
- Sleek, low-profile cuffs
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem
- Weight: 23.3 oz / 661 g
- Slim fit
- 7.6-oz 70-denier stretch-woven 92% polyester (47% recycled), 8% spandex with 4-way stretch and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Collar: 100% polyester brushed microfleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.