Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Men's Fitz Roy Down Hoody by Patagonia. Lofty, compressible warmth with great wind resistance - this hooded down jacket is a cold mountain staple.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Fitz Roy Down Hoody
- Baffled construction promotes optimal loft and compressibility
- Lightweight and windproof recycled polyester ripstop fabric is treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wet-weather protection
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Center front zipper has low-bulk draft tube to prevent wind chill
- Fleece-lined chin flap for comfort
- Pockets: Two microfleece-lined, zippered handwarmers, one exterior chest, one interior zippered security, one interior mesh drop-in
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out drafts
The SPECS of the Patagonia Men's Fitz Roy Down Hoody
- Weight: 22.8 oz / 646 g
- Regular fit
- Shell: 1.3-oz microdenier 100% recycled polyester ripstop
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.