Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Cedars Jacket is made with the outdoorsy man in mind. It's made of soft durable fleece so you're warm when the sun goes down. The zipper has a wind flap and zipper garage so everything stays put when the wind is practically blowing you off your feet. Three zippered pockets keep your hands warm and your stuff won't fall out. The seams are designed to add less bulk, so you can layer it easily. I like layers, especially when it comes to cake. And blankets. And onions.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Cedars Jacket
- Made of Soft, Brushed Polyester Fleece with a Heathered Face
- Yoke, Internal Wind Flap and Handwarmer Pockets Have Durable Stretch-Woven Contrast Fabric
- Double-Fabric Stand-Up Collar
- Full-Length Zip with Wind Flap and Zipper Garage
- Zippered Pockets: Two Handwarmers and Chest Pocket with Zipper Garage
- Flat Seams for Less Bulk
- Hip Length
The SPECS of the Patagonia Men's Cedars Jacket
- Regular fit
- Weight: 16.2 oz / 458 g
- Body and Contrast: 5.9 oz 100% Polyester Heathered Fleece
- Shoulders, Wind Flap and Pockets: 4.5 oz 96% Nylon, 4% Spandex, with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) Finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.