Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Moosejaw Staff Pick - BR, Moosejaw Secret Headquarters
The Patagonia Men’s Capilene 4 EW ¼ Zip Hoody is an expedition weight base layer for hitting the powder or snuggling with a mug of cocoa. The Capilene 4 is the warmest base in the Capilene line so you’re in for a treat during the cold months. Next to your skin the fleece interior is so soft, while the outside has a smooth face, so you can pull on other layers with ease. Thumb loops ensure the sleeves stay in place and the high collar with hood keeps you warm when the wind picks up. The long center zipper quickly regulates your temperature and the chest pocket keeps your favorite snack close by.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Capilene 4 EW 1/4-Zip Hoody
- Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric has a smooth face for easy layering
- Fabric's open grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- High collar and self-fabric hood with anatomical shaping for warmth
- Long center front zipper vents body heat
- Zippered left chest pocket for secure storage; thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Capilene 4 EW 1/4-Zip Hoody
- Weight: 8.5 oz / 241 g
- Slim fit
- 3.8-oz (108 g) Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric: Solids, 92% recycled polyester / 8% spandex; heathers, 91% polyester (30% recycled) / 9% spandex, with Polygene permanent odor control
- Fabric is blue sign approved
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.