Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men’s Capilene 3 MW Bottom is a mid-weight base layer for hiking and skiing in cold weather. While you’re working hard on the trail, the Polartec Power Dry fabric works hard as well, pulling the sweat away from your skin and drying out to keep you warm and toasty. The stretch in the fabric and gusseted crotch provide plenty of unhindered movement as you tromp along.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Capilene 3 MW Bottom
- Stretchy double-knit fabric wicks extremely well
- Smooth face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Capilene 3 MW Bottom
- Weight: 6.8 oz / 193 g
- Slim fit
- 5.4-oz (153 g) Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester: Solids, 65% recycled; heathers, 51% recycled double knit, with Polygene permanent odor control
- Fabric is blue sign approved
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.