Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men’s Capilene 1 SW Bottom is a lightweight base layer for warm and hot weather adventures. The light fabric packs up small into your bag until you decide you need it. When on, it provides 50+ UPF sun protection. The smooth feel against your skin makes you forget it’s not there, but it’s working hard to wick sweat off your lower half and dry it out quickly. No more swamp-feeling out on the trail.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Capilene 1 SW Bottom
- Polyester/spandex jersey blend for superior stretch and moisture management
- Smooth jersey face is comfortable against the skin
- Elastic waistband brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Capilene 1 SW Bottom
- Weight: 5.8 oz / 164 g
- Slim fit
- 4.6-oz (130 g) 94% polyester (35% recycled) / 6% spandex jersey, with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygene permanent odor control
- Fabric is blue sign approved
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.