The MLC Travel Bag by Patagonia. The MLC (Maximum Legal Carry-On) is a soft-sided suitcase made of recycled fabric that converts to a backpack, holds 3-5 days worth of clothing and meets airline carry-on requirements.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia MLC Travel Bag
- Main compartment opens like a book for easy packing, access and organization compression pocket secures contents secondary zippered sleeve pocket separates dirty clothes or shoes padded pocket holds most 17" laptops or works well as a clothing organizer
- Easy-access pockets for tickets, passport and office supplies padded back panel holds shoulder straps and protects your back
- Three carrying options: backpack-style with ergonomic shoulder straps that tuck neatly into a zippered compartment shoulder-bag style with comfortable split-shoulder strap that slides over carry handle when not in use briefcase-style with two carry handles
- Weight: 46.5 oz / 1318 g
- Volume: 2746 cubic inches / 45 liter
- Body: 11-oz 1,200-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier polyester
- All treated with a polyurethane coating and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.