Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Kids Torrentshell Jacket by Patagonia is dependable, lightweight storm-level protection, the Torrentshell Jacket is waterproof, breathable and compressible; with reflective trim for visibility.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Kids' Torrentshell Jacket
- Durable H2No Performance Standard 2.5-layer nylon ripstop is waterproof and windproof
- Snug elastic on sides of hood provide good peripheral vision
- Built-in visor sheds rain and reduces glare
- Full-length zipper with chin guard and a storm flap secure with hook-and-loop closures
- Elasticized cuff with hook-and-loop closure seals out rain
- Raglan sleeves eliminate shoulder seams for a relaxed fit
- Two zippered side pockets with reflective zipper pulls
- One inside drop-in pocket
- Internal drawcord at hem
- High-visibility reflective tape across back yoke
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 9.2 oz / 260 g
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.