Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Patagonia Infant Down Sweater Bunting. Our warmest bunting, made of a wind- and water-resistant polyester ripstop fabric is insulated with warm and compressible high-loft 600-fill-power premium European goose down; with zippered inseam for easy diaper changes and layering.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Infant Down Sweater Bunting
- Lightweight, wind-resistant shell fabric has high tear-strength and a Deluge DWR finish
- Lightweight, highly compressible 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Zipper converts bunting from bag to split-leg style for ease of use in a backpack, car or bike seat
- Hood opening has elasticized sides for a snug fit
- Convertible and insulating hand covers
- Long zippers with wind flap for easy on/off
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 10.7 oz / 303 g
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester mini-ripstop
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 600-fillpower premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.