The Patagonia Girls’ Retro-X Jacket is a fuzzy fleece jacket for fall trail walks and winter mid-layer warmth. The high-pile fleece is soft and cozy and keeps her warm in the chilly seasons. The nylon lining blocks wind so she can continue exploring the outdoors. Hide a small snack in the nylon chest pocket to put a smile on her face and keep her energy up past mid-day.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Girls' Retro-X Jacket
- Soft quarter-inch pile fleece and nylon lining provide wind protection
- Stand-up collar with roll-out fleece lining for warmth and won't chafe Y-Joint sleeves
- Vertical zipper chest pocket with Supplex nylon
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets lined with moisture-wicking polyester mesh reflective zipper pulls on pockets
- Slight drop-tail hem non-chafing flat seams throughout
- Spandex binding at hem and sleeve opening to seal out chill
- Hand-me-down ID label
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Girls' Retro-X Jacket
- Regular fit
- Weight: 13.6 oz / 385 g
- Fleece: 100% polyester (78% recycled) 1/4" pile
- Lining: 2-oz 100% nylon
- Trim: 100% Supplex nylon
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.