The Patagonia Girls Multi Use Skirt. A quick-drying, breathable skirt made of recycled polyester with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish; built-in short with 1 3/4" inseam; ideal for hiking or the beach.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Girls' Multi Use Skirt
- Durable and supple, stretch-woven shell fabric resists snagging and abrasion
- Flat-knit waistband uses minimal elastic for greater comfort
- Internal drawcord adjusts fit
- Stealth envelope-style pocket on wearer's right side has hook-and-loop closure for security
- Single-layer skirt with side splits at hem provides coverage while allowing for good range of motion
- Liner shorts have 1 3/4" inseam and skirt falls to mid-thigh
- Reflective heat-transfer logo
- Regular fit
- Weight: 113 g / 4 oz
- Fabric: Body: 3.5-oz 75-denier 91% all-recycled polyester/9%spandex with 4-way stretch and Deluge DWR finish
- Waistband and lining: 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.