Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Boys’ Retro-X Jacket is a fleece jacket for fall adventures in the woods. The inside is beefed up with a nylon windproof lining, so he can climb trees all day long. The high pile fleece locks in the warmth. Throw a pair of knit gloves in the zippered side pockets for him to use for later, and a snack in the chest pocket so he won’t go hungry.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Boys' Retro-X Jacket
- Soft quarter-inch pile fleece and nylon lining provide wind protection
- Stand-up collar with roll-out fleece lining for warmth and won't chafe Y-Joint sleeves
- Vertical zipper chest pocket with Supplex nylon
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets lined with moisture-wicking polyester mesh with reflective zipper pulls
- Slight drop-tail hem non-chafing flat seams through out
- Spandex binding at hem and sleeve opening seal out chill
- Hand-me-down ID label
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Boys' Retro-X Jacket
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 13.8 oz / 391 g
- Fleece: 100% polyester (78% recycled) 1/4" pile
- Lining: 2-oz 100% nylon
- Trim: 100% Supplex nylon
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.