Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Boys' Insulated Showshot Jacket is an insulated ski jacket for long days on the hill and after school snowball fights. The H2No Performance shell is a 2-layer, polyester mini-herringbone with a waterproof, breathable barrier to keep him dry in the wet snow. A durable water repellent finish allows water to bead up on the surface of the fabric instead of soaking in, it's super neat. The outer fabric protects the 150g of Thermogreen synthetic insulation, which traps warm air to keep his arms, chest, and shoulders warm on the coldest of days. On the inside he'll have a left zipper pocket and mini-snow skirt with gripper elastic that won't get in the way on school days, but protect his lower back on ski days. It'll even attach via snaps to the Insulated Snowshot Pants. The hood warms up his noggin when he's bombing fast down increasingly higher skilled runs and is removable for school days when he can't ruined his precisely gelled hair. Grow-fit means two extra inches of length in the sleeves, so he can squeeze out an extra year or so in the jacket before handing it down to his little bro.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Boys' Insulated Showshot Jacket
- H2No Performance Standard 2-layer mini-herringbone polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier, DWR (durable water repellent) finish and fullytaped seams
- Body insulated with 150-g high-loft polyester
- Hood and sleeves with 150-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet
- Removable three-panel hood with zipper and snaps
- Internal elasticized gusset for a stay-put fit
- Soft micro-fleece lined collar, waterproof center-front zipper with reflective webbing pull
- Full-length internal wind flap and zipper garage prevents chin chaf
- Articulated sleeves with grow-fit feature increases length by 2"
- Sleeve cuff adjusts with hook-and-loop closure
- Two drop-in handwarmer pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- Left chest zippered pocket with interior cable routing
- Internal pass ring
- Mini-powder skirt keeps snow out and attaches to Insulated Snowshot Pants
- Integrated drawcord at bottom hem for secure fit
- Hand-me-down ID label
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Boys' Insulated Showshot Jacket
- Weight: 28 oz / 793 g
- Relaxed fit
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 100% polyester mini-herringbone with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: Body: 150-g high- loft polyester
- Hood and sleeves: 150-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.