The Patagonia Black Hole Pack is a unique, dependable pack made with waterproof fabric to keep your stuff safe in wet conditions. Featuring a main compartment with two mesh pockets, key keeper, an organizer panel, and a simple pocket that holds most 17" laptops, this Patagonia pack is fully equipped to keep up with you and your busy school life. Even more impressively, this backpack also features padded shoulder straps with load lifters, a sternum strap, and a simple webbing belt to ensure you'll be nice and comfy. This pack isn't only great for the school year, but it's durable enough to withstand those long trips you love to take to relax a bit. The Black Hole Pack was made to protect your stuff in even the rainiest of days, so don't be afraid to journey out when it's raining, you'll be fine. You can probably even use the pack as a shield by holding it above your head during a surprise drizzle to keep you from getting wet or something. Be creative.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Black Hole Pack
- Waterproof fabric with bound seams help protects your gear in wet conditions
- Cavernous main compartment contains two mesh pockets, key clip, organizer panel simple pocket holds most 17" laptops or a hydration bladder
- Zippered pocket with moisture-shedding reversed coil zipper and daisy chain lash points on lid bike light attachment loop front panel has concealed pocket and additional laser-cut Hypalon lash points
- Padded shoulder straps with load lifters sternum strap and a simple webbing belt ensure a comfortable and secure carry compression molded back panel sheds moisture and allows airflow side compression straps help manage different size loads
- Weight: 35 oz / 992 g
- Volume: 2135 cubic inches / 35 liter
- 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.