The Patagonia Baby Snow-Daze Bibs. Our easy on/off ski bibs, made with a durable 2-layer polyester fabric and a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier has warm, compressible 100-g Thermogreen insulation and our "grow-fit" feature.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Baby Snow-Daze Bib
- Waterproof and durable 2-layer polyester shell with fully-taped seams for a storm level protection
- Adjustable suspenders provide comfort and stay-put fit with minimal bulk
- Front zipper for easy on/off one zippered pocket
- Reflective zipper pulls
- Slight elasticized waist improves fit
- Internal leg gaiters keep snow out and have internal loops inside hem for tie-down cords
- "Grow-fit" feature adds 1 1/2" to length for extended wear
- Hand-me-down ID label inside
- Regular fit
- Weight: 12.5 oz / 354 g
- Shell: 2-layer 5.6-oz 100% polyester, with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 100-g Thermo green 100% polyester (90% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.