Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Baby Puff Rider Jacket is a warm and weatherproof Patagonia kids' jacket that is reinforced with a durable 2-layer polyester fabric and insulated with lightweight 200-g Quallofil polyester. This baby jacket features Patagonia's grow-fit design that adds room for your little one to grow.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Baby Puff Rider Jacket
- Soft, ripstop polyester shell treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) is highly water-resistant
- Reinforced 2-layer waterproof panels over the elbows and handwarmer pockets prevent wet-through and add abrasion resistance
- 200-g Quallofil insulation is lightweight, compressible and insulates even when wet
- Diamond-quilted construction reduces bulk and maintains even warmth
- Elastic in back hem provides a protective and secure fit
- Polyester lining is durable and glides smoothly over underlayers
- Removable snap hood with 3-panel construction and elasticized sides for secure fit
- Elasticized cuffs, patched handwarmer pockets
- Full-length wind flap behind zipper with a zipper garage to eliminate chin chafe
- Grow-fit stitch in sleeves allow for 2" more growing room
- Hand-me-down ID label inside
- Reflective logo
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 13.5 oz / 382 g
- Shell: 3.5-oz 100% polyester variable-ripstop fade with a Deluge DWR finish
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Reinforcements: 2-Layer 5.6-oz 100% polyester with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR finish
- Insulation: 200-g Quallofil polyester
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.