Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Baby Puff Mitts. Keep small mitts toasty in our Puff Mitts, made with a wind- and water resistant 100% recycled polyester fabric and 60-g Thermogreen insulation; lined with high-pile double-faced fleece.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Baby Puff Mitts
- Lightweight wind-and water-resistant shell/fleece combination 100-g Thermo green insulation stays warm even when wet
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure with pull tab on top of mitt for easy on/off
- Elasticized cuff keep mitts on and cold out
- Thumb compartments on all sizes
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Baby Puff Mitts
- Regular fit
- Weight: 1.8 oz / 51 g
- Shell: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge DWR finish
- Lining: 8.6-oz 100% polyester high-pile double-faced fleece
- Insulation: 60-g Thermo green 100% polyester (90% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.