Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Women's Enigma Jacket by Outdoor Research. The W's Enigma Jacket is a workhorse for alpine exploits demanding total stormproof protection. The lightweight, breathable 70D GORE-TEX Paclite fabric sheds the elements and expels internal moisture, while the rugged GORE-TEX Pro Shell fabric adds reinforcement to shoulders and arms. A fully adjustable hood fits securely over a helmet, and TorsoFlo hem-to-bicep side zips offer ventilation when the going gets tough.
FEATURES of the Outdoor Research Women's Enigma Jacket
- Hybrid Mapped construction
- Fully seam taped
- Water-resistant zippers
- Fully adjustable hood fits over helmet
- Double-separating front zipper
- Internal Front-Zip Stormflap
- Double-sliding TorsoFlo hem-to-bicep zippers
- Zippered internal pocket with media port
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Thumb Drive Hook/loop cuff closures
- Drawcord back hem
SPECIFICATIONS of the Outdoor Research Women's Enigma Jacket
- Weight: (M): 15.9 oz / 450 g
- Standard Fit
- Center Back Length: 26 1/2" / 67 cm
- Gore-Tex Pro 3L, 100% nylon: 70D Pro shoulders and upper sleeve panel Gore-Tex with Paclite Technology 70D body
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.