Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Women's Virtuoso Jacket by Outdoor Research. At the end of a long, exhausting, and exhilarating day of travel through snowy backcountry, nothing feels better than settling into camp by pulling on warm dry socks and a warm puffy down jacket. Lofty 650+ down fills the Virtuoso Jacket keeping you warm in even the most frozen conditions. With a fully insulated hood, drawcord at the hem and elastic wrists with hook and loop tabs, warmth stays at your core and not a breath of cold is let in. If a sudden drizzle falls, water-resistant fabric keeps you dry when there are many peaks and ridges between you and the trailhead.
DECENT FEATURES of the Outdoor Research Women's Virtuoso Jacket
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
- Fully Adjustable Hood
- Brushed Tricot-Lined Collar
- Double-Separating Front Zipper
- Internal Front Zip Stormflap
- Zippered Napoleon Pocket
- Two Zippered Hand Pockets
- Left Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack
- Internal Zippered Pocket
- Hook/Loop Cuff Closures
- Stretch Binding at Cuffs
- Dropped Hem
- Weight: (M): 17.6 oz / 498 g
- Standard Fit
- Center Back Length: 27 1/2" / 69 cm
- Pertex Endurance 100% nylon, 30D shoulders and arms
- 100% polyester, 20D ripstop body and hood
- 650 Down Fill insulation
- 44D 100% nylon lining
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.