The Women's Southback Gloves by Outdoor Research. A GORE-TEX liner and lighter insulation across the leather palms give this glove excellent tactile feel on your pole grips and bomber durability. The mid-length gauntlet is big enough to fit over your jacket cuff, or the DuoCinch closure can easily compress it enough to fit under your cuff. A soft wipe on the thumb works as a great chamois for your goggles when the "powder" has PNW water content, and the idiot cords keep you from skiing the bumps under the lift instead of the powder off the backside.
DECENT FEATURES of the Outdoor Research Women's Southback Gloves
- Flex Action wrist articulation matches the natural, active-hand position while skiing
- Soft nose wipe on thumb
- Duo Cinch gauntlet closure
- Removable Idiot Cord
The SPECS of the Outdoor Research Women's Southback Gloves
- Average Weight: M, per pair: 6.4 oz / 181 g
- Target Comfort Range: -5/25° F / -21/-4° C
- Shell: Waterproof/breathable Gore-Tax insert
- Durable nylon across back of hand and gauntlet
- Insulation: Endura Loft Insulation: 266g on back of hand 133g on palm, Soft tricot lining, Palm: Leather palm wraps around fingertips and thumb and finger sidewalls
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.