Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Women's Igneo Jacket by Outdoor Research. When easy-access snow just won't satisfy, head out in the W's Igneo Jacket to carve fresh tracks on nearby untouched sidecountry. On the coldest days with fresh inches dropping by the hour, fully seam taped, waterproof Pertex Shield keeps the wet out. And when temperatures drop, EnduraLoft insulation provides extra warmth. The W's Igneo also comes equipped with a zip-out powder skirt to keep the freshies from getting inside and wetting out base layers. Pit zips and breathable fabric allow hard earned body heat to escape on the hike up to make another run.
DECENT FEATURES of the Outdoor Research Women's Igneo Jacket
- Fully Seam Taped
- Water-Resistant Zippers
- Fully Adjustable and Detachable Hood Fits Over Helmet
- External Front-Zip Storm flap
- Pit Zips
- Zippered Napoleon Pocket
- Two Zippered Hand Pockets
- Inner Lift Pass Pocket with Drawcord Key Clip Attachment
- Integrated Recco Reflector
- Removable Powder Skirt with LockDown Technology
- Thumb Drive Hook/Loop Cuff Closures
The SPECS of the Outdoor Research Women's Igneo Jacket
- Average Weight: (M): 30.7 oz / 871 g
- Center Back Length: 27" / 69 cm
- Relaxed Fit
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.