Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Women's Enigma Pant by Outdoor Research. These pants are up to any alpine challenge. Lightweight and breathable GORE-TEX Paclite fabric easily deflects nasty weather and expels internal moisture to keep you moving quickly. The rugged 70D GORE-TEX Pro Shell fabric provides critical reinforcement in high stress areas while full-length, double-separating side zippers allow maximum ventilation and allow the pants to be pulled on easily over boots.
FEATURES of the Outdoor Research Women's Enigma Pant
- Fully seam taped
- Hybrid construction
- Water-resistant zippers
- Accepts accessory suspenders
- Integrated belt
- Snap and double-sliding zipper fly
- Full-length, double-separating side zippers
- Gusseted crotch
- Articulated knees
- Zip-out internal mesh gaiters with gripper elastic
- Reinforced ankle scuff guards
- Snap/drawcord cuff closures
- Grommets for instep lace
SPECIFICATIONS of the Outdoor Research Women's Enigma Pant
- Weight: (M): 19.0 oz / 537 g
- Standard Fit
- Inseam: 32" / 81 cm
- Gore-Tex Pro 3L, 100% nylon: 70D Pro seat and knees Gore-Tex with Paclite Technology 70D body
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.