Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Women's Axcess Jacket by Outdoor Research. If you're like us, you demand a lot from your jacket. It needs to protect you from Arctic winds to wet spring dumps, and keep you cool while racing uphill for first tracks. The Axcess Jacket has the versatility you're looking for. It's built with 2-layer Gore-Tex, powder skirt, attached hood and even a zip-in balaclava which all unite to protect you from the harshest winter weather. The chest-to-hip CrossFlo zippers keep you cool while hiking, and there's enough internal and external pockets to store everything from your season pass, to MP3 to energy bars to goggles.
DECENT FEATURES of the Outdoor Research Women's Axcess Jacket
- Fully Seam Taped
- Tonal Seam Treatment
- Water-Resistant Zippers
- Fully Adjustable and Detachable Hood Fits Over Helmet
- Internal Front-Zip Stormflap
- Zip-Out Balaclava
- Double-Sliding CrossFlo Chest-to-Hip Zippers
- Zippered Napoleon Pocket with Media Port
- Two Zippered Hand Pockets
- Inner Lift Pass Pocket with Drawcord Key Clip Attachment
- Integrated Recco Reflector
- Removable Powder Skirt with LockDown Technology
- Thumb Drive Hook/Loop Cuff Closures
- Weight: (M): 35.2 oz / 996 g
- Relaxed Fit
- Center Back Length: 27" / 69 cm
- Gore-Tex 2L 100% nylon 70D embossed fabric
- PrimaLoft Eco 60g insulation body, 40g arm and below powder skirt
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.