Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Men's Transcendent Hoody by Outdoor Research. The Transcendent Hoody has just the right combination of features; its just warm enough, just light enough, just compressible enough to keep you comfortably insulated and stuff away into a corner of your pack when not needed. The high quality 650+ down keeps you warm and toasty at the base of a rock climb, during a break on your ski tour or as a mid layer during a cold alpine climb or ski day. A favorite of the OR team, this hoody will be the one piece of gear that makes it on every adventure. You will get more use out of this piece than you thought was possible.
DECENT FEATURES of the Outdoor Research Men's Transcendent Hoody
- Fully Adjustable Hood
- Brushed Tricot-Lined Collar
- Internal Front-Zip Stormflap
- Zippered Napoleon Pocket
- Two Zippered Hand Pockets
- Left Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack
- Stretch Binding at Cuffs
- Drawcord Hem
- Weight: (L): 15.4 oz / 435 g
- Standard Fit
- Center Back Length: 29" / 174 cm
- 100% polyester, 20D ripstop outer, 100% nylon taffeta, 44D nylon lining
- 650 fill down insulation
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.