Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Men's Neoplume Jacket by Outdoor Research. Designed to replace bulky fleece, this slim jacket can be worn alone or as a mid-layer. Weather-resistant insulation keeps you warm and moving in bitter temperatures and compresses down into your pack when the sun hits. The shell has a DWR finish that keeps wind and drizzle at bay.
FEATURES of the Outdoor Research Men's Neoplume Jacket
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
- Brushed Tricot-Lined Collar
- Internal Front Zip Storm-flap
- Zippered Napoleon Pocket
- Two Zippered Hand Pockets
- Left Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack
- Hook/Loop Cuff Closures
- Drawcord Hem
SPECIFICATIONS of the Outdoor Research Men's Neoplume Jacket
- Weight: (L): 14.7 oz / 416 g
- Standard Fit
- Center Back Length: 29 3/4" / 75 cm
- 100% nylon, 30D ripstop shell
- 100% nylon 30D lining
- PrimaLoft Eco 60g insulation
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.